Monday 30 December 2013

I'm Back!

I have been away for so long - and you're probably all mad at me, but I have been working on a new project which I am going to be showing to you here.

The project is about all the blocks and items in minecraft which you cannot craft - like obsidian, monster spawners, saplings, dragon eggs and loads more.

I just have to put a few credits out there to the mods which I used to accomplish this: Chicken Bones is an amazing modder who has created wireless redstone, ender stroge, chicken chunks and most importantly NEI. Even though you cannot see it in the screenshots I have been using NEI loads and I couldn't have done without it. Chicken Bones forum page. And the other mod which I used is Custom NPC's by Noppes. This is the core of the project and allows you to make crafting recipes, along with hundreds of other things, without any modding experience. Thank you! Custom NPC's forum page.

OK! So here it is - Crafting recipes for EVERYTHING (Version 1.0, so not everything yet :D)

Grass Block
Grass Block
Cobblestone



Dirt
Oak Sapling
Birch Sapling

Jungle Sapling

Spruce Sapling
This is what I call the "Age of Wood!" More will be coming soon - liquids next! Enjoy!
(If you wish to have a tutorial made just ask and I'll make one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment